Saturday, October 24, 2009

Only in Lund...


As per my Saturday morning routine, I got on my bike, headed to the farmers market and loaded up on all the local fruits and veggies that my backpack and pannier could hold.

Today, being World Action Day, meant that my Environmental Sustainability friends were planning an event to raise public awareness.

So at 10 am in the drizzling rain, I rolled into Stortorget to show my support. Of course none of my friends were there yet, but a bunch of people were wandering around looking fairly disorganized with a giant tee-pee in the middle of them.

Added to this, some invisible person was playing the theme music to Harry Potter on a tuba and it was echoing off all the buildings.

Disorganized hippies, a tee-pee and Harry Potter? Clearly I'm in the right city...

No comments:

Post a Comment